- Teaching will be delivered using the following formats:
- Lectures (lecture room)
- Prosection examination (main dissecting room)
- Dissection (main dissecting room)
- Rhinoplasty and nasal plastics workshop: Monday 1st and Tuesday 2nd June, 2020
- Sinus workshop: Wednesday 3rd and Thursday 4th June, 2020 (see timetable below)
- Fresh-frozen cadaver heads (2 delegates per head)
- Prosections of lateral nasal wall / paranasal sinuses
- Skull / disarticulated skull
- Excellent instrumentation and dissecting equipment, including all powered instrumentation and disposables
See list of Faculty here.
Code of conduct
All faculty and delegates will be asked to sign the Anatomy Department Code of Conduct before starting the course.
Coffee/tea will provided for morning and afternoon breaks in the Skills Centre.
Lunch will be taken in the Innovation Cafe in the incubator building.
- Delegates are kindly requested to complete evaluation forms daily
- Evaluation forms are extremely important for ongoing CPD approval
- Certificates will be provided at the close of day 4 following completion of evaluation forms
Click on the link below to view printable timetable: