- Teaching will be delivered using the following formats:
- Lectures (lecture room)
- Dissection (main dissecting room)
- Targeted lectures
- Sinus workshop
- Rhinoplasty and Nasal Plastics workshop (see timetable below)
- Fresh-frozen cadaver heads (2 delegates per head)
- Excellent instrumentation and dissecting equipment, including all powered instrumentation, consumables and PPI
See list of Faculty here.
Code of conduct
All faculty and delegates will be asked to sign the Anatomy Code of Conduct before starting the course.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided in the Postgraduate Centre.
- Delegates are kindly requested to complete evaluation forms daily
- Evaluation forms are extremely important for ongoing CPD approval
- Certificates will be provided at the close of day 3 following completion of evaluation forms
Click on the link below to view printable timetable: